- Operate within Cyber & Influence with J5 and J3/5 to provide LTT ahead of activity.
- Provide linkage to StratCom and Joint Effects as part of the CJITF construct.
- Liaison with PJHQ and sS to ensure timely and coherent planning of media ops activity.
- OPSEC / PERSEC to clear media product from CCs, for tx to PJHQ.
- Receive and promulgate focussed direction and guidance to deployed or deploying media ops staff.
- Monitor media activity pertinent to the deployed operation and produce media summaries for wider PJHQ
staff and stakeholders.
- Contribute to media planning with PAG/OGDs, allies, coalition partners, NATO, EU and UN as
- Contribute to media ops policy and doctrine development.
Must be an OF3 of ANY specialisation. OF2 applicants with a recommend for the next higher rank in their most recent OJAR will be considered.
OF4 applicants, if successful, will only be paid as and normally wear the rank of OF3.
Must be serving as a member of the Reserve Forces or have served with the Regular Forces.
Applicants will undergo an initial eligibility sift. Successful applicants will have their details forwarded to the Post Sponsor to arrange interviews. Unsuccessful applicants will be advised accordingly.
Following interviews; the successful applicant will be informed that they are the Preferred Candidate with details being sent to the CM RES FTRS Cell who will continue the recruitment process. Unsuccessful applicants will be advised accordingly.
Once the recruitment process is complete then the Preferred Candidate will be invited to take up FTRS.
INITIAL COMMITMENT LENGTH WILL BE 12 MONTHS WITH POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
The start date will be ASAP
This advert will close within 2 weeks of an application being received
Eligibility for FTRS/ADC
Any member of the Maritime Volunteer Reserves (RNR, RMR) or the Royal Fleet Reserves (RFR) (Ex-Regular Reserve) may volunteer to undertake a period of FTRS/ADC. Ex-Regular personnel whose RFR liability has run out may be re-instated to take up FTRS/ADC.
Applicants undertaking a period of FTRS/ADC must be suitably qualified by rank, specialisation, qualifications and experience to fill the posts for which they apply. Applications will be accepted from reservists who hold one rank or more above or one rank only below the advertised rank. Applicants one rank below may be employed in the acting higher rank if they are suitable, qualified and meet current promotion regulations in all respects. Applicants prepared to serve in a position at a lower rank then the rank worn will be appropriate to that of the position. Exceptions will not normally be considered.
Applicants must also be medically fit to fulfil the duties which their Commitment will require them to undertake. Personnel who have been discharged P8 permanently unsuitable Naval Service through the MBOS and Employability Board will not be considered.
Applications for this job are to be submitted via SERVE please click the APPLY button below.
This opportunity is closed to applications.