Develop AADP meeting the Army’s requirements and providing a developmental and educational opportunity for students equivalent to ACSC.
- Support and influence BGS’s transformation agenda through provision of AADP teams and engagement with key stakeholders in AHQ and beyond.
- Deliver AADP strategic communications to ensure: the AADP brand is well known in sS and Jt environment through engagement with Sponsors.
- Act as 1RO for up to 30 military and 6 Civil Servant OF4 students, coaching, mentoring and guiding students across all programme aspects.
- Engage with Sponsor’s to manage the sprints, developing sprint options; balancing learning outcomes and impact against Army priorities.
- Direct the PMO in its delivery of the running of the programme ensuring financial and contractual elements of the programme are met.
- With BGS direct programme assurance and accreditation, to ensure inputs directly support learning and development and meet business need.
8. Identify, analyse, and promote the personal, organisational and business benefits of the programme across Army senior leadership.
SO1 Staff in Army HQ essential
Coaching & Mentoring
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.