Position Role:AOSB Training Officer
Domestic Considerations.RSDs 44 p.a. Plus more available. Army Reserve post. Some travel and overnight duty required along with 2 weeks Annual Collective Training Jun/Jul. Weekly Training Evenings Tuesday in Oxford - Term time only
1. Design, implement and deliver a bespoke leadership development training syllabus for senior OCdts.
2. Monitor and nurture all OCdt Potential Officers through the AOSB Pipeline (including Unit POs, OCdt POs and DERes POs).
3. Deliver AOSB development tutorials to all AOSB candidates. Nurture individuals through the commissioning process and develop newly commissioned officers.
4. Lead on all special to arm activity, including unit visits, external presentations and the annual Arms & Services Evening.
5. Liaise with RMAS Gp, ARTD and Capita for recruiting development and attend YODA conferences at RMAS when necessary. Regular back briefs to SO1 YODA required on officer pipeline development.
6. Promote enthusiasm and vigour throughout all activities and be the driving force for officer recruiting.
Suitable for Phase 1 training
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.