Position Role: Training Officer; The practical implementation of training policies, training directives and intentions in accordance with the Commanding Officer's Training Directive during peacetime in barracks training. Operations Officer; Collation, assimilation and dissemination of information and intelligence.
1. Plan and organise the annual training programme in conjunction with the 2i/c, SO2 G3 and PSI in accordance with the Commanding Officer's Training Directive.
2. Coordinate the training and testing and maintain records for the unit's Individual Training Requirements (ITRs) in conjunction with the PSIs.
3. The preparation of Warning Orders and Administrative Instructions for weekend training and Annual Continuous Training.
4. Auditing the value of training for the individual and the Regiment.
5. Represent the Commanding Officer at Training Meetings.
6. Produce, analyse & disseminate Operational Orders & Directives.
7. Produce, analyse, extract from and disseminate Mobilisation Plans.
8. Plan, design & execute Command Post Exercises.
Powers of Communication
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.