2. Control the receipt, storage, issue and accounting of all fuel and requisite documentation.
3. Indent, store, issue and account for all ammunition, including the back loading of used ammunition and packaging.
4. Liaison officer for all aspects of the training camp and area, including Health and Safety.
5. Manage the MT including takeover/handover of all vehicles required by the unit.
6. Carry out the duties of Support Sqn OC.
7. Any other tasks as required by the CO.
All Arms Quartermaster (R)
Health & Safety Adviser
Safeguarding Level 1
Applicants to send PPPs/CVs to:
WO1 Andrea Matthews, RCMO
This post is with a Nationally Recruited Unit and therefore whilst the HQ is in York, unit training activity takes place at various locations. Minimum training requirement is 19 RSDs per Training Year although 45 additional RSDs are available for Specified Tasks where required (further RSDs dependant on unit requirements).
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.