RHQ Cpl Mil Clk
Domestic Considerations: Minimum 27 RSDs per year. Army Reserve post, requires availability Tue drill nights, exercise weekends and ACT. Position Role: RHQ Cpl Mil Clk. Responsibilities:
1. Support the RAO and RAWO with all aspects of Unit administration, including but not limited to, Readiness Administration Checks and management checks.
2. Support the RAWO when preparing for the G1 Audit and produce reports and returns as required.
3. Act as the Unit liaison for G1 administration if deployed on training weekends/ACT.
4. To undertake annual training as laid down in The Reserve Land Forces Regulations.
5. Support training and other commitments as directed.
Applications to Capt Worsley, RCMO: email@example.com.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.