TP LDR 2 FIND TP B SQN QOY
2. Career management and professional development of the Troop Soldiers.
3. Equipment care, maintenance and accounting for Troop stores.
4. Plan and oversee Troop level training and tasks.
5. Manage routine Troop administration and oversee Troop.
6. Progress own professional development through completion of JOLP, MK JOTAC and JOTAC as required.
Previous Troop Leading Exp
Previous Reserve Exp
Army Reserve Light Cavalry. To deploy personnel in support of operations both overseas and in the UK with Regular units as individuals and as contingents.
Applications to and further info available from (PPP/CV) to Maj Mark Hey RCMO, QOY
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.