JIFFC JNCO 2
Post is Wyton based, however domestic and international travel may be required as part of the role.
1. Develop core analytical skills and remain proficient at crafting bespoke intelligence products to support JIFFC customer requirements.
2. Work as a team member, or project lead, on specific JIFFC tasks.
3 .Produce and disseminate timely reporting within DI policy and direction, maintaining a clear audit trail of information and methodology used.
4. Develop and maintain a wide range of relationships across Defence and the wider UK and International intelligence community.
5. Prepare and deliver briefings and presentations both in the UK and internationally, in support of JIFFC mission and objectives.
6. Maintain JIFFC information in accordance with current MOD and DI IKM principles and policy as set out in JSP 441.
7. Support and encourage cross-agency intelligence collaboration and championing multi-disciplinary intelligence best practice.
8. Identify and attend courses, training and visits to develop and maintain military and analytical skill sets required to support the JIFFC mission.
Must hold a current DV Clearance or be prepared to undergo DV vetting process.
Reserve Forces Imagery Analysis Course (RFIAC) OR Defence Imagery Analyst Course (DIAC).
Post requires a credible Junior NCO capable of representing JIFFC and UK MOD to international partners, PAG and the wider MOD.
Powers of Communication:
Accuracy, brevity, clarity and relevance of briefings (written/oral) is critical as incumbent will be required to brief at tactical, operational and strategic levels in a Joint and multinational environment. Additionally, the post requires the ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of MOD and civilian partners
Ability to interpret MOD requirements to deliver a coherent response on behalf of CDI and Commander JFIG. This will require initiative with minimal direction; prioritising against numerous conflicting requirements and communicating to different levels of Strategic and Operational Commands.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.