Domestic Considerations: Attendance at Tuesday evening Drill Nights (Essential). An increased commitment would be advantageous (45-65RSDs). Around 10x training weekends per training year.
Position Role: Aberystwyth Detachment Commander
1. Command and management of Aberystwyth Detachment.
2. Develop and inspire Aberystwyth Detachment OCdts (through the WUOTC Offer and Syllabus) and permanent staff.
3. Assist OC Mametz Coy in the planning and execution of training in accordance with the Unit Training Directive.
4. Provide support and guidance to Aberystwyth Detachments' staff on training and administrative matters.
5. Manage the AOSB pipeline (Reg and Res POs) for Aberystwyth Detachment, monitoring candidate progression, providing AOSB and commissioning advice and communicating Army career opportunities to OCdts.
6. Promote an inclusive culture within area of responsibility, working to increase understanding and engagement through education and initiative within the Coy staff under the authority of the Chief of Defence people sponsor: COS (I) through DDIP
7. Other duties as directed by the Comd Offr and/or OC Mametz Coy
For post enquiries, contact Adjt WUOTC firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, send PPP and CV to 160X-HQ-0ComdGp-MS-Mailbox@mod.gov.uk and cc email@example.com. Submissions by 14-Apr-21
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.