XO APC Change Integration Team
1. Provide a cohering function across the APC Change Integration Branch.
2. Support the AH and COS in the coordination and delivery of APC Transformation activities including ATMS delivery, the CI Programme, and Digitalisation.
3. Focal point for the staffing of papers and RFIs across the Branch.
4. Collate and manage the branch FOE and battle rhythm.
5. Attend APC internal battle rhythm events, including: COS Coord; Comms WG and Risk Forum.
6. In conjunction with APC SO2 XO, coordinate Transformation-related visits and the delivery of internal and external branch-specific briefs.
7. Conduct other tasks as directed by AH and COS.
|SO3 Staff Experience|
Pers Experience - Understanding of CM processes / structures an advantage.
SO3 experience in a high tempo environment managing numerous unconnected concurrent tasks useful. Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
Flexible working opportunities however the team's Battle Rhythm requires the incumbent to physically attend Kentigern House on Tuesdays and Thursdays whenever possible and therefore individuals must understand FTRS(HC) entitlements (travel and accommodation) before applying for the appointment.
This opportunity is closed to applications.