Domestic Considerations: RSDs: 27 days with possibility of further being available. Evening and weekend work may be required.
Post Role: CSIB
1. Monitor and maintain JAMES wrt servicing and inspections.
2. Train all users in all associated equipment within CSIB.
3. Responsible for Health and Safety matters within CSIB.
4. Demand all oils and filters through the SQMS
5. Any other tasks directed by CoC.
2. Good communicator
|Provide CSIB support to the Sqn and wider Regt.|
PPP & CV to be sent to:
Further Info available from RCMO Capt K Wilson
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.