SUB UNIT ADMIN
1. Provide immediate clerical support to the OC and the unit chain of command including Staff support to the deployed SHQ element.
2. Functional control of the AGC (SPS) Combat Human Resources Specialists including first line professional and personal development and training.
3. Administer and control the SJAR process for all Soldiers within the Sqadron.
4. Control, supervise and coordinate all Squadron disciplinary and administrative procedures.
5. Conduct quality assurance, management checks, produce reports and returns as required.
6. Ensure the readiness of the Sqn for future SPSIs.
7. Act as the Information Support Officer (ISO) supporting the Information Manager and the Senior Information Officer.
8. Advise the CoC on the content of MPARs and SJARs in respect of SPS Detachment personnel.
This post is ideally suited to an ex-regular or reserve who has been employed as a Mil Clerk and deployed operationally. Possible visits to sub unit locations in Kent, Essex and Nottinghamshire are required in addition to attending training nights, occasional weekend commitments and ADE.
Applications to Capt John Andrews RCMO - email@example.com
Job Spec available on request
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.