Domestic Considerations.RSDs 44 p.a. Plus more available. Army Reserve post. Some travel and overnight duty required along with 2 weeks Annual Collective Training Jun/Jul. Weekly Training Evenings Tuesday in Oxford - Term time only
Role of Unit: to develop the leadership potential of selected university students and potential officers for the Army Reserve raising awareness of the Army's ethos and building interest in its career opportunities, in order to secure their commitment, whether as officers or future leaders in their chosen professions, to champion the Army in society.
Position Role: Driver
1. Provide driving support for all training activities.
2. Assist the MTWO with the routine care and maintenance of the white fleet.
3. Assist RQMS / CQMS with logistic support on training weekends and the ACT.
4. Ensure vehicles comply with health and safety law.
5. Assist MTWO with driver training both practical and theory.
6. TO / HO vehicles on temporary loan.
7. Move stores as directed by the RQMS / CQMS.
8. Discharge additional responsibilities as directed by CoC
Suitable for Phase 1 training
Send PPP and CV to UOTC group mailbox:email@example.com
Visits arranged through the RSM: WO1 Simon Starling: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.