Position Role: Deliver Air Manoeuvre Comd, Staff and Tactics training validation in accordance with the 2* Comd JHC Directive.
1. Be prepared to deploy in a validation role in direct training support to FPrep JHC FE@R.
2. Responsible for (jointly with CSTTG) planning and conducting CTC validation of all Avn TF deployable HQs iaw the JHC Trg Directive.
3. Responsible to SO1 J7 for routine assurance and advisory tasks.
4. Avn SME advice and support to EXCON/HICON.
5. Lead for Avn wargaming in consultation with LWC S&T.
6. Responsible for the staffing of Avn WARDEV; doctrine, training, Cap Dev and LIs.
7. Miscellaneous staff duties in support of AWB.
Staff - ICSC(L)
Previous Operational Experience
Bde/Div Avn Planning
Domestic Considerations: Some travel and overnight duty may be required.
Salary Guide: 47k - 56k dependant on seniority/qualifications.
Further information and the Job Spec can be discussed with Ed.firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number - Skype : +443001640035
ALL applications MUST be received on an FTRS Application AFE20045 NO LATER THAN 1700HRS on the closing date. All forms are available on the Army FTRS Webpage.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.