Domestic Considerations.RSDs 44 p.a. Plus more available. Army Reserve post. Some travel and overnight duty required along with 2 weeks Annual Collective Training Jun/Jul. Weekly Training Evenings Tuesday in Oxford - Term time only
Position Role: Chef to Unit
Lead the catering Needs for Ocdts and Perm Staff including some G4 aspects. With Opportunities to carryout further Personal Development including Leadership & Resilience Training throughout the year. Coordinate and provide catering support to Regimental Drill Nights, Weekends and Exercises. Coordinating and supplying catering support for Regimental Dinner Nights and Functions.
1. Plan and supervise the production of meals in a field kitchen environment.
2. Provide catering support to sub unit and Regimental events.
3. Control and carry out food hygiene procedures.
4. The correct security and storage of all rations in his/her charge.
5. Maintaining core currency and competency.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.