Position Role: RCWO
1. Execute efficient Resource Management in Catering.
2. Display In Depth Catering Accounting Knowledge.
3. Display and deliver Advance Food Hygiene training and education to subordinates.
4. Display and execute high levels of technical knowledge in trade.
5. Must have high levels of production skills.
6. Fully support the QM (M) in all matters catering.
7. Develop the leadership and trade abilities and responsibilities of Chefs within the Regiment.
8. Uphold and promote the Values and Standards of the British Army.
RLC Chef CL1
RLC Unit Catering Manager
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.