Domestic Considerations: Minimum 27 RSDs per year. Army Reserve post, requires availability Tue drill nights, exercise weekends and ACT. Position Role: PTI. Responsibilities:
1. Advise, manage, organise and deliver PT in accordance with the CO's Directive and Army PT policy.
2. Advise the Unit Chain of Command on the management and conduct of PT activity.
3. Advise the Unit Health Committee (UHC) on the Regiment's physical fitness status.
4. Manage facilities and equipment.
5. Manage self and subordinate military and civilian personnel.
6. Conduct PT activities and organise PT events.
7. Conduct PT Tests/Assessments.
8. Support the Regiment's operational role.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.