A&I QGI 1
Position Role: Qualified Gunnery Instructor (QGI) Reserves Training Support to Royal School of Artillery Assurance & Improvement (A&I) in Order to ensure that distributed reserve training remains DSAT compliant.
1. Provide SME advice on the delivery of Reserves training by assuring and improving (A&I) the delivery of all RSA Reserve courses.
2. Carry out A&I audits of courses within Reserve units iaw JSP 822. (*P1)
3. Ensure courses are convened iaw appropriate Course Training Package and RSA SOPs. (*P2)
4. Award qualifications and competencies as required upon successful completion of courses iaw JSP 822. (*P3)
5. Advise units on the regulations that apply to Reserves individual training and testing iaw JSP 822.
6. Support the RSA Training Support Continuous Improvement process.
2. RA Gunnery Career Course (any disciple)
Knowledge of RA trades groups and current courses
Applications to and further info available from Maj S Wing DCOS
Additional contact Maj F Medlycott (ArtyCen-TrgSp-SO2
Job Spec available on Request
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.