PACC MIAA ADMIN
Assist the MIAA Team Leader and MIAA WO and Grading Assessors (GA) in the day to day business of the Military Independent Assessment Authority (MIAA). Ensuring that MIAA policy and Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) standards are maintained across End Point Assessments (EPA) by updating and maintaining the Management Information System (MIS).
Assist the SO1 of the apprenticeship team with related administration.
The Administrators principal tasks are:
- Implement relevant MIAA Policy.
- Coordinate the EPA Gateway process alongside the Gateway Coordinators.
- Book travel and overnight stays for MIAA GA’s.
- Administer, co-ordinate and maintain the MIAA EPA documentation for the MIAA GA’s.
- Administration of the ‘Apprenticeship Service’ online portal to upload learner certificates and correct batch errors.
- Attend and represent the Royal Navy at Apprenticeship events and National Awards Ceremonies.
- Administrate and assist the Apprenticeship financial management and forecasting for the MIAA.
- Assist the SO1 of the apprenticeship team with related administration.
Must be an OR4 of ANY specialisation. OR2 applicants with a recommend for the next higher rank in their most recent SJAR will be considered.
OR6 applicants, if successful, will only be paid as and normally wear the rank of OR4.
Must be serving as a member of the Reserve Forces or have served with the Regular Forces.
- Excellent communication/customer service skills
- Good IT background/aptitude in MS Office suite of applications
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of Defence Systems Approach to Training
- Working knowledge of the Royal Navy Apprenticeship Programme
- Working knowledge of Apprenticeships and the rules surrounding funding and delivery of Standards based apprenticeships and End Point Assessment
Applicants will undergo an initial eligibility sift. Successful applicants will have their details forwarded to the Post Sponsor to arrange interviews. Unsuccessful applicants will be advised accordingly.
Following interviews; the successful applicant will be informed that they are the Preferred Candidate with details being sent to the CM RES FTRS Cell who will continue the recruitment process. Unsuccessful applicants will be advised accordingly.
Once the recruitment process is complete then the Preferred Candidate will be invited to take up FTRS.
INITIAL COMMITMENT LENGTH WILL BE 12 MONTHS WITH POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
The position start date is ASAP
THIS ADVERT WILL CLOSE WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF AN APPLICATION BEING RECEIVED
Eligibility for FTRS/ADC
Any member of the Maritime Volunteer Reserves (RNR, RMR) or the Royal Fleet Reserves (RFR) (Ex-Regular Reserve) may volunteer to undertake a period of FTRS/ADC. Ex-Regular personnel whose RFR liability has run out may be re-instated to take up FTRS/ADC.
Applicants undertaking a period of FTRS/ADC must be suitably qualified by rate, specialisation, qualifications and experience to fill the posts for which they apply. Applications will be accepted from reservists who hold one rate or more above or one rate only below the advertised rate. Applicants one rate below may be employed in the acting higher rate (excluding the advertised rate of WO2 or WO1) if they are suitable, qualified and meet current promotion regulations in all respects. Applicants prepared to serve in a position at a lower rate then the rate worn will be appropriate to that of the position. Exceptions will not normally be considered.
Applicants must also be medically fit to fulfil the duties which their Commitment will require them to undertake. Personnel who have been discharged P8 Permanently Unsuitable Naval Service through the MBOS and Employability Board will not be considered.
Ex-Regular Reserves other ranks of an equivalent rank from sister services may apply, however will have to transfer to the RFR and conduct a period of Marinisation if they are selected as the preferred candidate.
Applications for this job are to be submitted via SERVE please click the APPLY button below.