Position Role: WO1 Army Reservist - To nurture and mentor army reservists from attestation through MOD 1, 2 & 3( initial training) and Phase 2 (trade training).
1. Supervise all RRMT staff and associated SUT training and administrative activity across the regiment to ensure RRMT staff always comply with the ARITC Code of Conduct and Behaviour for Recruits.
2. Liaise with ATU and ARITC to identify standards of training for SUTs and ensure they are complied with at all times.
3. Audit embedded sub-unit RRMT activity to ensure probity and propriety with existing policies and use collated statistics to inform future training needs.
4. Actively analyse RRMT activity, manning and SUT throughput to ensure that the regiment benefits from reduced SUT wastage and increased trained manpower out of Phase 2.
5. Ensure recruits are afforded the best preparation and mentoring for phase 1 (basic soldiering) and phase 2 (trade) training, ensuring high standards and utter professionalism are achieved and maintained by all those responsible for the delivery of this across the regiment.
6. To monitor all RRMT personnel’s involvement regarding training needs and working procedures in order to meet and maintain the appropriate standards to ensure OFSTED compliance.
7. Report to / liaise with ROSO to maintain SA at regimental level and inform assurance readiness
BPT work weekends, one evening (Wed) per week and deploy on a two-week Annual Deployment Exercise (ADE) or other mil exercises as required. Send CV, PPP to SO2 MS 102X
RSDs (100 days) or ADC as role develops
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.