SO3 Learning Analysis & Design 3
PROFESSION: RAF PERS (TRG) / ARMY EDUCATION BRANCH/ROYAL NAVY ENGINEER (ME)
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE: ADC 150 Days
JOB TITLE: SO3 Learning Analysis & Design 3
A vacancy has arisen for a OF2 (Lieutenant/Captain/Flight Lieutenant) – Pers (Trg)/Education/Engineer (ME) – to serve as SO3 Learning Analysis & Design 3 at Shrivenham on Additional Duties Commitment 150 Days Terms and Conditions of Service (TCoS), with an initial proposed start date of not before 04 April 2022.
The Joint Service Command and Staff College (JSCSC) is responsible to provide world class education and training, to enhance operational capability, thereby advancing the Defence and Security interests of the United Kingdom.
The HQ J7 is established to deliver high quality, relevant and progressive education and training to support Government security and defence policies, to enhance defence capability and advance the defence and security interests of the UK and the position is established to support and enhance the outputs of the Defence Academy by managing and undertaking training needs analysis and course design in accordance with JSP822.
Specific tasks include:
- Undertake design of DefAc learning Interventions in accordance with JSP 822 as directed by SO2 Learning Design and Development.
- Liaise with HQ J7 CIA team to ensure courses are safe, authorised and compliant.
- Support Faculty Learning Development Advisers and Subject Matter Experts in development and production of DSAT Design Stage 2 and 3 outputs
- Work alongside the TELE team to ensure effective, appropriate and innovative use of Digital Learning Media in delivery of DefAc learning interventions.
- Support the DefAc HQ with the production of the SOTR/SOTT for DefAc courses, assisting with the master programme of courses
- Assist HQ J7 LDA in prioritising courses / areas for review to promote efficient and effective learning
- Undertake support to the wider Learning Design and Development Team and Continuous Improvement Assurance Teams as directed by SO1 Learning Development
- Must either have been, or currently be, a OF2 Pers Trg/Education/XXXX . If an applicant has been out of full-time military service and is applying for a post on promotion, they will also need to send their civilian appraisals or equivalent to evidence recent skills, knowledge and experience to be considered by the Promotion Board. For SO3 posts, RAF Warrant Officers & Master Aircrew who have already passed an OASC Commissioning Suitability Interview may be considered eligible in accordance with AP3392 Vol 7 Part 1 and Reserves Administrative Instruction 208. (refer to AP3392 Vol 7 Pt 1 Ch 11)
- SC (or able to attain SC)
- MA/MSC Education
Candidates should follow the application process for their service.
Royal Navy Applicants should follow the RN Application process.
Army Applicants should follow the Army Application process.
Royal Air Force Applicants should follow the RAF Application process.
All RAF applications are to submit the 4 most recent OJAR’s and a 2 page CV, which are to be sent to Sqn Ldr Davina Fisher SO2 Reserves JFD at the following email address - UKStratCom-JFD-PSS-ResGp@mod.gov.uk
Please note- If applying for post of a higher rank than currently or previously held then a promotion eligibility report for substantive rank must be included.
Personnel serving on FTRS(LC) TaCoS are eligible to occupy Single Living Accommodation (SLA) if available, at entitled rates, if serving within the JFD.
This opportunity is closed to applications.