REME Reserve Mobilisation: Augmenting MISSION READINESS TRAINING CENTRE (MRTC)
AUGMENTATION TO MISSION READINESS TRAINING CENTRE (MRTC) BASSINGBOURN
Army Reserve Mobilisation (DAOTO) for a variety of Pte/LCpl/Cpl posts to join the team at MRTC to support the provision of training (iMST and PDT) required for SQEP IAs (suitably qualified individuals) who attend MRTC in preparation for deployments on UK and overseas operations.
- Require 1 x LCpl/Cpl for the role of JNCO LAD.
- Require 2 x Pte/LCpl for the role of VM.
- Must be willing to be based within Bassingbourn Bks throughout duration of tour (6-mth mobilisation period).
- Must be committed for 6-mth mobilisation period (extension can be discussed with LOC if opportunity arises).
- All posts must have VM and FMT600.
Application via self-nomination and demonstrate SQEP (suitable qualifications and experience).
Please kindly send all RFIs/enquiries/applications via G3 CoC up to LOC.
This opportunity is closed to applications.