Lt Cav (Res) SSI
2. Assist in the assessment of student performance and development of the course content.
3. Admin support to Lt Cav Res courses (to include co-ord of equipment, pamphlets, stores, transport, ammunition, rations & accn).
5. Lead on the Health and safety of students, subordinate staff and augmentees inc during field training.
4. To be prepared to take a lead role in all physical course activities, in particular DCC instruction.
5. Support all field training G4 requirements and provide admin support to all Lt Cav Res cses
6. Support to other RATD courses as directed by SO2 Lt Cav (Res) and OC Recce.
7. Lead POC for all reservist-based liaison and knowledge.
DTTT Ph 1&2
Range Qual SA (E/M)
AFV (W) Comd
Range Qual SA (A) and/or AFV (A)
Instr AFV Rec
Map Reading and CBRN
Applicants should send their applications/PPPs to:
The ideal candidate is a recently promoted, intelligent, confident, vigorous and physically fit SNCO instructor with a promising future in his own Regiment, with operational experience. They will be capable of operating effectivly as part of a small team and must be able to work unsupervised and with minimum direction. The individual must have the capacity to instruct and mentor OR4-OF2 in all aspects of Lt Cav Tactics
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.