SENIOR SUB UNIT ADMIN
Domestic Considerations: RSDs: 27 days with possibility of further being issued. Evening and weekend work required.
Post Role: AGC(SPS) Mil Clerk
1. Provide administrative support to the Sqn
2. Provide admin support to training and AT activities.
3. Mentor and nurture junior soldiers within the Troop.
4. Carryout iHub duties and Operations Room Admin Duties.
2. IT Literate
3. Good communicator
2. Working knowledge of RAPS
3. HR experience
Provide administrative and training support to the Sqn.
PPP & CV to be sent to:
Further Info available from RCMO Capt K Wilson
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.