Position Role: A vacancy has arisen for a Sgt – SNCO Communication Information Systems & Information Management (SNCO CIS&IM) at Birmingham UOTC (BUOTC)
RSDs: 44 days with more days available through Specific Tasks (STs).
Domestic Considerations: Army Reserve post. Weekly Training Evenings Wednesday in Birmingham - Term time only
• Implement BUOTC Information Management (IM) policy.
• Operate IT Systems - JPA, Sharepoint, RAPS, amongst other systems.
• Monitor and report on adherence to information policy, regulations and direction, taking corrective action as appropriate.
• Ensure adequate processes are in place to create, keep and manage records.
• Ensure that material of no value, including duplicated data, rough drafts or temporary information that is no longer required is deleted.
• Identify and progress Information Exploitation (IX) opportunities to make BUOTC more efficient and effective and to identify opportunities for collaborative working.
• Ensure that Office 365 SharePoint is managed in accordance with policy. On behalf of Senior Information Officer (SIO) the CIS&IM has ownership of the structure of Office 365 SharePoint within BUOTC and
is to provide guidance on the Office 365 SharePoint structure and use where policy allows latitude.
• Project manage all CIS change requests, ISS change programmes whilst acting as the Local Security Officer (LSO) and Authorised Demander (AD) for BUOTC.
• Prepare and develop the overall information risk policy and assessment process for BUOTC and keep it current and relevant.
• Support the RAWO with the annual mass administration of the new intake of OCdts.
• Support the RAWO when preparing for G1 Audits.
• Act as the Unit lead for G1 administration if deployed on training weekends/annual camp in the absence of the Adjt or RAWO.
• Other duties as directed by the Comd Offr, Adjt and RAWO.
Familiarity with Information Exploitation, Information Management, Information Assurance and Data Protection processes and policy within the MOD; iaw JSPs 440/441
Good leadership, organisational and communication skills.
Knowledge of iHUB & Sharepoint Functions.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.