Domestic Considerations: RSDs 44 p.a. Plus more available. Army Reserve post. Some travel and overnight duty required along with 2 weeks Annual Collective Training Jun/Jul. Weekly Training Evenings Tuesday in Oxford - Term time only
Role of Unit: to develop the leadership potential of selected university students and potential officers for the Army Reserve raising awareness of the Army's ethos and building interest in its career opportunities, in order to secure their commitment, whether as officers or future leaders in their chosen professions, to champion the Army in society.
1. Responsible for All Arms instruction, planning and control within training direction issued by the CO through the Training Major.
2. Work directly under the G4 chain to support CSS delivery for all OUOTC deployments and training weekends.
3. Be prepared to support unit driving activities and taskings supporting travel and movement orders
5. Assist the Coy CSM with G4 within the Companies.
6. Enable and support Officer recruiting into the Regular Army and Reserve.
7. Accomplish bespoke tasks as directed by CO.
8. Help lead and organise OCdt led AT and Sport as required
Send PPP and CV to Adjutant Oxford UOTC.
Applicants are encouraged to arrange a visit with the Adjutant Capt E Hatzis (email@example.com) or 01865 255355
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.