Applicants with a significant career break should include a CV.
1. Inspection and repair of all small arms, ancillaries and instruments on the regimental Equipment Table, IAW current legislation.
2. Provision of equip support and materiel for live firing and field firing events conducted at Bty/Regt level and higher formation exercises.
3. Inspection and compilation of inspection reports and repairs for numerous affiliated unit weapon systems within the Bty armouries.
4. Advising of the control of battery armoury systems and stores.
5. Mgmt of unit technical library using TDOL.
6. Instigation of second-line repairs to weapon systems and their relevant vehicle platforms.
7. Maintenance/inspection of extensive scales of lifting, equip and maintenance of legislative documentation.
8. Liaison with affiliated unit arms reps on equipt technical repairs and forecasting of availability.
9. Maintenance of regtl Calibration Register. Assistance with Unit SHEF duties.
10. Manage generic LAD duties as necessary in the absence of unit senior REME personnel (courses/leave etc).
11. Requisition spares on MJDI. Provide support to other Battery's as required.
Desirable: JAMES, MJDI, HAZMAT, Salary Guide: £27k - £31k dependent on rank/seniority/qualifications
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.