OF-1 - Mid/Sub Lt - 2Lt/Lt - Plt/Fg Offr
37 SIGNAL REGIMENT
RSDs - Reserve Service Days
RSDs: Minimum 27 day Regional Commitment - Trg, ACT and Specified Tasks linked to Appt.
- To train the Tp to the relevant MATT level
- To provide individuals for voluntary reinforcement to the Regular Army
- To recruit soldiers to the Troop.
- To sustain manning up to 100% of establishment
- To manage the Reserve careers of soldiers in the Troop.
- To support 37 Signal Regiment activities.
- To carry out any additional tasks that may be required to support the Squadron mission.
Desirable: Previous Comd experience as OC Tp. Experience of managing JPA MS, PAPMIS, R SIGNALS Reg/ Res background.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.