RSDs: RSDs: Minimum 27 day Regional Commitment - Trg, ACT and Specified Tasks linked to Appt.
- Logistic planning, co-ordination and execution.
- Direct liaison with 11SB Log Sp and 3 Div on all aspects of provision for rationing and budget control.
- Manage the regimental ration account to include ORP provision and budget control of fresh rations.
- Application, liaison and application of CSS doctrine.
- Liaise with sub-unit G4 representative to ensure effective CSS planning.
- Direct engagement with training camp/barrack staff to ensure effective G4 delivery.
- Maintain team cohesion of regimental chefs in sub-units to ensure career development is managed correctly.
- Any other responsibilities, roles or duties as directed by the Chain of Command.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.