Transport SNCO - Oxford UOTC
Role of Unit: to develop the leadership potential of selected university students and potential officers for the Army Reserve raising awareness of the Army's ethos and building interest in its career opportunities, in order to secure their commitment, whether as officers or future leaders in their chosen professions, to champion the Army in society.
Domestic considerations: There is a requirement to work most Tuesday evenings, 7 training weekends and 1x16 day annual camp per year.
Suitable for Phase 1 training.
1. Provide driving support for all training activities.
2. Assist the MTWO with the routine care and maintenance of the white fleet.
3. Assist RQMS / CQMS with logistic support on training weekends and the ACT.
4. Ensure vehicles comply with health and safety law.
5. Assist MTWO with driver training both practical and theory.
6. TO / HO vehicles on temporary loan.
7. Move stores as directed by the RQMS / CQMS.
8. Discharge additional responsibilities as directed by CoC
Suitable for Phase 1 training
Defence Transport Officer
Cat C+E / D.
Send PPP and CV to UOTC group mailbox:email@example.com
Visits arranged through the Adjt - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.