SUB UNIT ADMIN
1. Provide the Squadron with HR Administrative support.
2. Manage pay, personnel documentation and JPA records whilst implementing D and G.
3. Prepare the Squadron for AORI.
4. Conduct monthly audit.
5. Manage G1 reports in respect of DOMCOL, Op welfare returns, discharge and Separated Service returns. reports and action as required.
6. Management and training of junior HR Admin staff.
7. Provide training support to Squadron staff for all JPA matters.
This post is ideally suited to an ex-regular or reserve who has been employed as a Mil Clerk and deployed operationally. Possible visits to sub unit locations in Kent, Essex and Nottinghamshire are required in addition to attending training nights, occasional weekend commitments and ADE.
Applications to Capt John Andrews RCMO - firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Spec available on request
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.