Youth Engagement Officer (Reserves)
1. Co-ordinate and resource Youth Engagement and outreach activities within the third sector utilising the Region Engagement Team (RET). Deliver STEM, Team building and Leadership activities.
2. Maintain contacts with third sector youth organisation ie Scouts, Guiding, ACF, to Identify and deliver youth outreach activities.
3. Support Employer Challenge days and other Engagement activities.
4. Identify and develop virtual Engagement techniques for use by the RET and in wider Engt
5. Assist with the execution of and training for UK Ops.
6. Any other tasks and duties commensurate with the incumbent’s rank and experience.
TA ADSO training will also need to be completed.
For Further Details of Post and Role, contact Maj Craig Middle.
For Application enquiries, contact Maj Andy Plewa.
To apply, send PPP and CV to 160X-HQ-0ComdGp-MS-Mailbox@mod.gov.uk and cc firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile - 07814 294480 Skype Number 0300 164 6271
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.