Domestic Considerations.RSDs 44 p.a. Plus more available. Army Reserve post. Some travel and overnight duty required along with 2 weeks Annual Collective Training Jun/Jul. Weekly Training Evenings Tuesday in Oxford - Term time only
1. To support the Junior Coy in the planning and execution of Coy and Det activities. or 1. To support the Intermerdiate Coy in the planning and execution of Coy and Det activities
2. Deliver imaginative training in line with Oxford UOTC Offer, syllabus and Unit Trg Directive.
3. Maintain discipline and standards, whilst nurturing the social and moral development of OCdts.
4. Carry out administrative tasks as directed, such as management of weapons, armouries, stores etc.
5. Provide support to the Coy PSI.
6. Other duties as directed by the Comd Offr, OC Sir John Moore Company
Suitable for Phase 1 training
Previous Tp/Pl SNCO.
AA Drill Instructor.
Any MATTs Instructor qualifications.
Any AT qualifications.
Cat C/D1 Licence.
Experience of working in a Phase 1 training establishment.
Send PPP and CV to Adjutant Oxford UOTC.
Applicants are encouraged to arrange a visit with the Adjutant Capt E Hatzis (email@example.com) or 01865 255360
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.