2. Assist in Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and Job Analysis to develop D Info requirements as required.
3. Assist in the Role Analysis (RA) process for all Reserve Land Environment OPINT courses and other courses as directed by OC TDT.
4. Assist in creation and management of Role Performance Statements (Role PS) for all Land Environment OPINT courses, including INT CORPS Phase 2 and 3, Regular and Reserve and other courses as directed by OC TDT.
5. Assist in External Validation of all Land Environment OPINT courses, and other courses as directed by OC TDT.
6. Under direction of CI/OPINT WOs and SO3 TDT, liaise with TRA, TDA, course designers and training deliverers on behalf of the TDT.
7. Deputise for the CI/OPINT WOs when required.
8. Perform other duties as required by the CoC.
Working in Chicksands, incumbent will be required to travel within UK to conduct ExVal activity (where CV19 rules allow).
Team has ability to work remotely.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.