SNCO J1 J4 COORD THUNDERER
SNCO G1/G4 is responsible for the provision of G1 and G4 support to Thunderer Squadron staff and undergraduates with specific
1. Unit MT Mgr, ctrl unit MT, unit transport costs, book transport to meet MT requests, organise MT maint and ensure all docs are correct and returned.
2. Unit Permit Holder issuing FMT 600s and maintain Database. Check Individual Records of Trg, Drivers Licences and annotate paperwork for Fam Drives.
3. Responsible for unit stores G1098, AT Eqt, ORP, clothing and stationery stores. Responsible for external and internal J4 audit checks.
4. Assume the role of J4 (Quarter Master) prior to and during military exercises if required.
5. Hold the Sqn bank account as the mess treasurer. Advise the PMC on all financial aspects of the mess accounts and oversee the mess bills member.
6. Lecture/teach on specific J1 and J4 issues such as the impact of AFPRB findings and the use of JPA.
7. Manage and apply for all Thunderer Sqn bursaries for eligible personnel.
8. Support Sqn Admin Officer for admin support to unit staff and students.
9. Additional tasks as directed.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.