SO3 CBRN EHO A Sqn 2
Domestic Considerations: minimum 19 RSDs per year. Army/ Reserve post, travel to various locations and overnight duty is required.
Position Role: SO3 CBRN EHO
1. Undertake SO3 CBRN EHO staff duties in support of the Unit, Bde and higher formations on training and operations as directed..
2. Assist and support the delivery of pre-deployment and other specialist training to the Unit and higher formations through the provision of CBRN EHO staff capability.
3. Support and participate in medical staff officer / watchkeeper training to Unit personnel, Bde and higher formations as directed.
4. Lead, direct and manage those subordinate personnel assigned to the post holder ensuring appropriate annual reporting and career management.
5. Remain professionally current within the post holders assigned role, undertaking as necessary those specialist
courses deemed necessary in order to ensure clinical /operational effectiveness.
Defence C-CRBN Advisor Course
(could be taken during the appointment)
(could be undertaken during the appointment)
This post is with a Nationally Recruited Unit and therefore whilst the HQ is in York, unit training activity takes place at various locations. Minimum training requirement is 19 RSDs per Training Year although 50 additional RSDs are available for Specified Tasks where required (further RSDs dependant on unit requirements).
PPP and AMS Reserves CV are required and to be submitted to Capt Major shaun,firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.