- Conduct unbiased investigations into Service Complaints and discipline matters, including short notice, high priority & non standard investigations by exception as directed (e.g. Maj AGAI)
- Compile clear evidential based Investigation Reports for the Deciding Bodies.
- Prepare SC/AGAI Investigation Reports individually and collectively, conducting quality assurance when directed.
- Maintain professional investigative expertise.
- Minimise and account for delay in the SC investigations allocated to SCIT.
- Ensure Data Protection and Information Governance responsibilities are met in accordance with GDPR/DPA18 and SC Policy.
Must have an investigative background
Quals - VCIC
Domestic Considerations: International and operational interviews/investigations which may require face to face. Routine remote working (including post COVID) is supported and enabled with appropriate IT. Periodic on-site attendance will be required but is unlikely to be more than one day per week.
This role requires a seasoned and experienced investigator who is thorough, logical, empathetic and inquisitive but also possesses the ability, tact and diplomacy to effectively work up to 2 Star level. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate good organisational skills as well as being comfortable and able to work to timelines.
The successful candidate will thrive in the rewarding environment of Army Service Complaints and contribute to the wider 'operational' output of the Army SC Secretariat.
This opportunity is closed to applications.