Adjt / RAO
o Principle Officer for deleivery of all G1 Administration, Public and Non Public funds.
o Co-ord of resources in support of all Unit training Activity (Pay, Allowances, Casuality, Comp, M&T).
o Line Manager responsibilities to all G1 Staff.
1. To the Commanding Officer for the day to day administration of BUOTC.
2. Principal Staff Officer for all Unit G1 matters.
3. Auditor of the unit public and non-public funds.
4. Management responsibility for all unit records, preparation for the SPS inspection, Security vetting register, Unit records Officer.
5. Initiating Officer for all Annual Report, OJARs/SJARs.
6. 1RO and/or line manager for specified staff within the unit.
7. Responsible for ensuring the unit is correctly manned and that all boarding is conducted in accordance with current regulations. Liaison with Regional reserve units and APC essential. Including Career Mangement of Reserve Staff.
8. Additional roles within the unit, LSO, Unit Establishment Administrator, Unit Authorised Demander, Unit Press Officer, DII/ModNet systems manager, Sharepoint lead officer, WISMIS, VRM, PVRO and IT Security Officer.
JPA CN Cse
Service Discipline Cse
Responsible for the Administration Management of the unit in support of the delivery of Commissioning Course Short Module A (CCS Mod A & B), to c150 BUOTC Officer Cadets (OCdts) and Reserve Potential Officers (ResPOs) from across the West Midlands.
Training Season – Delivery of G1 Support to the RMAS OTC syllabus (Sep to Mar).
7 OTC weekends (Oct to Mar).
18 Drill Nights (Oct to Mar – Wed).
2 week ADX (normally late Jun).
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.