1. Carry out the duties of the MT Corporal on a daily basis as per RE Job specification.
2. Responsible for the maintenance of the unit MT Joint Asset Management Equipment System (JAMES) and Project PHOENIX White Fleet MIS.
3. Enforce the Unit Equipment Care Directive within the MT environment.
4. Support the QMSI in the planning, coordination and execution of MT and G4 related sub-unit training events and activities (driver trg, toolbox talks).
5. Assist with the delivery of unit driver training and the upkeep of all relevant registers.
6. Support the QMSI in ensuring standards in trg and safety are maintained and employment trg is conducted and tested IAW RE TD&S policy.
7. Provide soldier development, trade continuation training and career guidance to his AR peers and subordinates. Supervise the AR MT Storeman.
This post is ideally suited to an ex-regular or reserve who has been employed as a MT JNCO and deployed operationally. Possible visits to sub unit locations in Kent, Essex and Nottinghamshire are required in addition to attending training nights, occasional weekend commitments and ADE.
Applications to Capt John Andrews RCMO - email@example.com
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.