1. Manages at Squadron level the MT drivers and vehicles.
2. Advises on all MT related matters to the Squadron Commander, Troop/section management and soldiers under their command.
3. Supervises in-unit initial and continuation MT training at Squadron level.
4. Plans and organises MT tasks and deployments, as well as MT administration and documentation.
5. Plans and maintains a vehicle inspection programme and supervises vehicle inspections.
6. Maintains detailed records of all ME(Dvr) personnel for career employment and licensing purposes.
7. Adheres to current health and safety polices and regulations in accordance with the Health and Safety at work Act 1974.
8. Develops Troop JNCOs in supervisory and management functions.
This post is ideally suited to an ex-regular or reserve who has been employed as a MT Snr and deployed operationally. Possible visits to sub unit locations in Kent, Essex and London are required in addition to attending training nights, occasional weekend commitments and ADE.
Applications to Capt John Andrews RCMO - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.