FMT Liaison Team SNCO (3 posts)
Domestic Considerations: UK and Overseas travel required with some time working in Bicester and working from home.
Position Role: A member of the FMT Liaison Team who will liaise with formations and units to conduct LE TacCIS Fielding and In-Service activities.
1. Act as Liaison Officer (LO) to specified units for LE TacCIS Fielding and In-Service activities, as directed.
2. Assist the Liaison Team WO in the scheduling of LO activity in support of legacy, current and future LE TacCIS Fielding and In-Service.
3. Adhere to all FMT SOIs, particularly SOI 702-Liaison Officer Process.
4. Support the Liaison Team WO in maintaining the stakeholder database.
5. Act as the LO for UK and worldwide units, as directed. This will require regular travel.
6. Support the FMT Audit Team in specified tasks with accurate and timely action to resolve issues with LE TacCIS equipment MJDI and JAMES accounts as quickly as possible and at the lowest level.
7. Provide R2 to Liaison Team WO on liaison activity as directed, highlighting issues and shortfalls.
8. Ensure Fielding lessons learnt are identified, recorded in LFE and best practice adopted.
9. Conduct regular process review and improvement as required, iaw FMT SOIs.
10. Any other task as detailed by FMT Chain of Command (CoC).
JAMES Repair Manager qualification
MJDI Logistics Support To Operations|MJDI Materiel Accountant|Joint qualification
Tri-Service and Bowman experience
Plans, organises and designates priorities effectively.
Creates and grasps opportunities for improvement. Anticipates and resolves problems.
Liaison is the most important part of the job so the ability to communicate effectively with civilians and all ranks is imperative.
Produces logical, fluent and accurate written work. Briefs and presents effectively.
Contracts awarded will initially be 36 months long, but post will be active until Q3 2031 thereby allowing selected individuals to reapply for position.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.