LO D SQN QOY
2. Control Sqn HQ/Ops Room when deployed
3. Support to OC and Sqn HQ through the planning cycle
4. Co-ordination of Sqn MATT’s and other trg statistics
5. Lead on Sqn retention initiatives.
6. Provide advice to the OC on influence and stabilisation.
Previous Troop Leading Exp
Previous Reserve Exp
G3/5/7 exp with Combat unit
Army Reserve Light Cavalry. To deploy personnel in support of operations both overseas and in the UK with Regular units as individuals and as contingents.
Applications to and further info available from (PPP/CV) to Maj Mark Hey RCMO, QOY
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.