Quarter Master Andover Support Unit
1. Advise CO ASpU, on G4 related matters and provide G4 service maintenance and technical support to all units across Andover Station.
2. Control and supervise all G4 MJDI accounts and accommodation including authorising officer for MFO and Specialist Furniture.
3. Line Manage for 26 civil servants/contractors and 1 Warrant Officer including external CSO responsibilities.
4. Contract supervising officer for the Super Multi Activity Contract, Hestia and site infrastructure manager, holding weekly and monthly meetings.
5. Responsible for liaison with stakeholders for infrastructure aspects of Business Continuity for Andover Station.
6. Member of the Local Whitley council and site management task team.
7. Supervising Officer of the Warrant Officer's and Sergeant's Mess.
8. Prepare and manage annual LSA&I, LEA, Radiation and control. Conduct write off/losses as agreed by CO ASpU
Previous staff experience at Fmn HQ as a SO3 or SO2 desirable
Operational experience desirable.
Knowledge of managing a large and diverse site essential.
Manage military and civilian staff in accordance with policy.
Maintain all G4 related infra matters to ensure compliance with legislative policy.
Needs to have completed MJDI & QM Cses.
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.