Regimental Duty/DET COMD RAO
1. Assist the RAO (FTRS) to manage the delivery of professional and personal development and training of AGC(SPS) Personnel.
2. Assist the RAO to manage the training of civilian staff.
3. Assist the RAO to carry out the role of Internal Auditor.
4. Station Resettlement Officer.
5. Station PVRO.
6. Station Data Protection Officer.
7. Assist the RAO to manage the careers of the AGC(SPS) personnel.
8. Assist the RAO to manage the careers of the AGC(SPS) personnel.
9. Assist both RCMOs with unit resettlement and education.
This post is ideally suited to an ex-regular or reserve who has been employed as a Mil Clerk and deployed operationally. Possible visits to sub unit locations in Kent, Essex and Nottinghamshire are required in addition to attending training nights, occasional weekend commitments and ADE.
Applications to Capt John Andrews RCMO - email@example.com
Job Spec available on request
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.