RLC MT Driver Pte or LCpl MAB 3
Domestic Considerations: More than 1 post available. 60+ RSDs per year. Army Reserve post, supporting training events across the UK.
Position Role: RLC MT Driver
1. Conduct driving tasks in support of Regimental activity.
2. Operate and maintain military vehicles in accordance with current regulations.
3. Ensure all sub unit vehicle servicing and inspections are conducted within the correct time lines.
4. Provide G4 support to sub unit and Regimental events.
5. Maintain core currency and complete all MATT’s.
Applications/PPPs to : Nicholas.Smalley121@mod.gov.uk
Primary location is BIRMINGHAM however the following are also options Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Hamilton, Dundee
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.