2IC A Sqn
Domestic Considerations: minimum 30 RSDs per year. Army/ Reserve post, travel to various locations and overnight duty is required.
Position Role: 2IC A Sqn
1. To represent or take over the responsibilities of the Squadron OC in their absence.
2. Leader and role model for staff working within their squadron.
3. Assisting the Squadron OC in the effective and efficient management of squadron staff
4. Maintenance of discipline and undertake the powers of subordinate command when delegated by the Officer Commanding.
5. Assist in the setting of the strategic direction of the Squadron.
6. Ensuring that all staff participate in exercises and are trained towards their operational role
7. Assisting in the organisational to ensure that the Squadron has the ability to achieve its objectives in terms of manpower, equipment, organisation and logistics.
This post is with a Nationally Recruited Unit and therefore whilst the HQ is in York, unit training activity takes place at various locations. Minimum training requirement is 19 RSDs per Training Year although 50 additional RSDs are available for Specified Tasks where required (further RSDs dependant on unit requirements).
PPP and AMS Reserves CV are required and to be submitted to Capt Major shaun,firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.