SO3 CONTRACTS MWS COLLINGWOOD
To provide assurance that the contractor is Providing effective and efficient logistic support., overseeing the Soft and Hard Facilities Management (SFM/HFM) services to HMS COLLINGWOOD, acting as the principle interface for commercial and contracted support.
SO3 CONTRACTS is to:
- Act as the Contract Supervising Officer for the HESTIA contract ensuring the provision of the highest possible standards of contracted within booklet 3. Assure compliance by the contractor for all services contained within the contract.
- Act as Divisional Officer, Line Manager, 1RO, 2RO to CSSET and one watch of MPGS.
- Conduct monthly Compliancy Management on the Catering Crown Account, certifying the account and approving payment.
- Approve monthly the SFM Performance Report for cleaning, catering, retail and leisure (CRL).
- To be the contractual end user and SME in store, catering, cleaning and accommodation.
- To complete 2230 forms for payments of miscellaneous bills.
- Undertake OOD Duties as directed.
- Act as Documentary Security Officers for the Collingwood site, to include lodger units
- Manage and co-ordinate the COLLINGWOOD Open Day Hospitality Area.
- Undertake any other task as delegated by OC Logs.
- Manage SFM services in all domestic and accommodation areas, including the remaining Crown Account responsibilities.
- Monitor the work of the cleaning and CRL contract through KPI’s and the monthly Performance Report to ensure the terms of the contract are observed and that maximum benefit is gained through CRL outlets.
- Chair TFM and attend the SIMM meetings with the Contractor and Cdr RP.
- Organise meetings as directed by OC Logs.
- Monitor the employment of Catering Services Shore Employment Team (CSSET) Military Manpower.
- Maintain a regular liaison with the Contracted Partner Regional Director, Regional Ops Manager and the General Site Manager (GSM).
- To attend DHODS, Departmental Shareholder Meetings and other meetings as required.
Must be an OF1 or OF2 of ANY specialisation.
OF3 applicants, if successful, will only be paid as and wear the rank of OF2.
Must be serving as a member of the Reserve Forces or have served with the Regular Forces.
Once in post to attend the Joint Users Infrastructure Course.
Applicants will undergo an initial eligibility sift. Successful applicants will have their details forwarded to the Post Sponsor to arrange interviews. Unsuccessful applicants will be advised accordingly.
Following interviews; the successful applicant will be informed that they are the Preferred Candidate with details being sent to the CM RES FTRS Cell who will continue the recruitment process. Unsuccessful applicants will be advised accordingly.
Once the recruitment process is complete then the Preferred Candidate will be invited to take up FTRS.
INITIAL COMMITMENT LENGTH WILL BE 24 MONTHS WITH POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
NB: Where the Anticipated Start date has already passed, the start date will be ASAP
THIS ADVERT WILL CLOSE WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF AN APPLICATION BEING RECEIVED
Eligibility for FTRS/ADC
Any member of the Maritime Volunteer Reserves (RNR, RMR) or the Royal Fleet Reserves (RFR) (Ex-Regular Reserve) may volunteer to undertake a period of FTRS/ADC. Ex-Regular personnel whose RFR liability has run out may be re-instated to take up FTRS/ADC.
Applicants undertaking a period of FTRS/ADC must be suitably qualified by rank, specialisation, qualifications and experience to fill the posts for which they apply. Applications will be accepted from reservists who hold one rank or more above or one rank only below the advertised rank. Applicants one rank below may be employed in the acting higher rank if they are suitable, qualified and meet current promotion regulations in all respects. Applicants prepared to serve in a position at a lower rank then the rank worn will be appropriate to that of the position. Exceptions will not normally be considered.
Applicants must also be medically fit to fulfil the duties which their Commitment will require them to undertake. Personnel who have been discharged P8 permanently unsuitable Naval Service through the MBOS and Employability Board will not be considered.
Applications for this job are to be submitted via SERVE please click the APPLY button below.
This opportunity is closed to applications.