SO2 Training Education and Learning
1. Ensure that SHEF Training and Education is delivered throughout the soldier and officer career pipelines (e.g. Phase 1 & 2 Trg, WIP, ALDP, CC etc).
2. Provide the Army Professional Standards Authority (APSA) function for all S&EP training and education seeking TRA, TDA & TDT support.
3. Manage the SHEF TEaL portfolio to include SHEF updates to the ASEMS, ASEMSA, ASEMS Framework, Army Trg Compendium, ALDP and other pan-Army SHEF trg activities.
4. Horizon scan for future SHEF training and education needs in support of embedding an engaged safety culture.
5. Review all safety related posts to identify training needs, delivery, accessibility and compliance.
6. Identify efficient and effective SHEF training delivery mechanisms including working with external contractors and the management of the IOSH Training Provider Licence.
7. Assure SHEF training and education across the Army (including Regular, Reserve and Cadet Forces and maintain Training Authorisation Documents for all Army SHEF delivery iaw JSP 822.
8. Assist DCS(A) in the management of 71 Army Force Protection Advisors.
Teaching Quals lvl 3
Fire Qual lvl 3
Sound Understanding of SRM
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.