Domestic Considerations: Routinely 38 RSDs per year with more available depending on applicants availability. Army Reserve post, some travel and overnight duty may be required.
1. Train, manage and administrate a Syndicate of up to 10 military students.
2. Deliver training as dictated by the course programme in accordance with DCTS, ARITC and LWC policy
3. Deliver centralised presentations to an audience of students of up to 36 personnel.
4. Champion and role model the Army Leadership Code.
5. Supervise and grade student performance and coach them on how to improve as trainers and leaders.
6. Act as a trainer mentor for new ASLS AR trainers, once qualified.
7. Support the development and continuous improvement of ATC course content.
This role is key in setting the standard for leadership and instruction for those delivering Ph 3 training. Therefore the individual selected for this post needs to be a role model instructor to all ranks in training and mentoring. Not suitable for anyone in their last 2 years of service. Working in a high-profile environment, the person selected will require the mental dexterity to assimilate and pass on complex subject matter and the confidence and communication skills to teach a cross spectrum of ranks. Already having the DTTT v2 will be a significant help.
Applications (PPP/CV) to and additional information availble from 2IC ASLS; firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.
This opportunity is closed to applications.