RLC MT Sgt MAB 3
Domestic Considerations: 60+ RSDs per year. Army Reserve post, supporting training events across the UK.
Position Role: RLC MT Sgt
1. Conduct driving tasks in support of Regimental activity.
2. Operate and maintain military vehicles in accordance with current regulations.
3. Ensure all sub unit vehicle servicing and inspections are conducted within the correct time lines.
4. Ensure all sub unit drivers are correctly qualified and trained.
5. Oversee career management and personal development of sub unit drivers.
6. Provide G4 support to sub unit and Regimental events.
7. Maintain core currency and complete all MATT’s.
Applications/PPPs to :
Sub unit location is split between Hamilton and Dundee with either location applicable
For more information about how to apply for this opportunity, please visit the Army Reserve webpage.